Upper Division Clerk and
Lower Division Clerk under Arunachal Pradesh Civil Secretariat, Itanagar
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Dated Itanagar, the 6th October, 2006
Application is prescribed format are invited from the citizen of India for filling up of following categories of posts under Arunachal Pradesh Civil Secretariat, Itanagar.
I. (1) UPPER DIVISION CLERK - 12 (Twelve)posts - in the pay scale of Rs. 4500-125-7000/- P.M. plus other allowances as admissible to the Govt. Employees of Arunachal Pradesh. The break-up of these posts as per various provisions of reservation are as under.
(a) Total number of posts-12posts, (b) Reserved for APST - 09 posts.
(c) Ex-Servicemen (APST) - 04 posts, (d) Handicapped (APST) - 03 posts (one each for Blind/Deaf & Orthopedic), (e) General (open Cometition) - 03 posts.
(2) ELIGIBILITY :- Candidates applying for the post must possess Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized University. For Ex-Servicemen of 15 year's service in the Armed Forces, educational qualification is relaxed to class-X pass. However, the minimum qualifying marks/standard as prescribed have to be obtained by candidate irrespective of any category of candidate.
(3) METHOD OF SELECTION :- The Candidates shall have to appear in the written examination to be conducted by the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission at Itanagar on the following subjects followed by Viva-Voce test :-
(i) General Knowledge ..............100 marks
(ii) General English ..............100 marks
(iii) Elementary Mathematics ..............100 marks
(iv) Viva-Voce Test ..............100 marks
II. (1) LOWER DIVISION CLERK - 07 (SEVEN) posts - in the pay scale of Rs.3050-75-4590/- P.M. plus other allowance as admissible to the Government of Arunachal Pradesh. All the 07 vacancies are reserved for APST candidates out of which 1 post is reserved for eligible hanicapped person & 1 post for APST Ex-servicemen.
(2) ELIGIBILITY :- Candidates applying for the post of Lower Division Clerk must possess Matriculation Certificate or an equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
(3) METHOD OF SELECTION :- Irrespective of any category the candidates should qualify with a minimum typing speed of 20 words per minutes in the speed test to be conducted by the Commission and only such candidates will be called for appearing in the written examination comprising of the following subject :-
(i) General Knowledge & Elementary Mathematics......75 marks.
(ii) English Essay & Letter Writing ...........................75 marks.
(iii) Viva-Voce tests..............................................50 marks.
III. AGE LIMIT For both I & II :- The Candidates must not be less than 18 years and more than 28 years as on 15.11.06 for any of the above posts.
The upper age limit is relaxable upto maximum of 5 years in case APST candidates, and for ex-servicemen will be made as per existing State Govt. Notification.
IV. HOW TO APPLY :- Along with the Application Form Candidates shall have to enclose Treasury Challan of Rs.40/- (Rs.10 for APST Candidates) under the Head of Account 0051-PSC to be drawn at Itanagar (Which is non-refundable) in favour of Secreatary, Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Itanagar, along with 3 copies of recent passport size photographs duly attested by a Gazetted Officer and copies of Certificate of Age Educational qualifiactions, Tribe and Matriculation etc. Ex-servicemen and Handicapped candidates should submit supporting documents alongwith other necessary documents.
V. PRESCRIBED APPLICATION FORM :-` The Application format can be obtained from the Office of the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Itanagr on all working days from 10 AM to 3.30 PM on payment of Rs.30/- for APST candidates and RS.60/- for General candidate's upto 15.11.06.
VI. LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION :- The last date of receipt of application by the Commission is upto 15.11.06 till 4 Pm.
VII. OTHER RULES :- (1) The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to interview or selection will be final and no correspondence/personal enquiries will be entertained.
(2) Candidates already in service may apply direct to the Commission with an information to his/her Head of Department/Office about his/her doing so.
(3) Application in the prescribed format along with self address post card should be sent in a cover/envelop superscribed "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF UDC/LDC".
(4) Application received after the closing date or incomplete in any respect will be rejected. Date of birth as recorded in matriculation or equivalent certificate & Admit Card as issued by the Board only will be accepted.
(5) The Commission will not be responsible for delay in receipt of application, due to any reasons whatsoever.
NOTE: - Application Form other than the one procured from the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Itanagar will be summarily rejected. No duplicate or typed out Form will be entertained.
Memo No.PSC-R/23/06 :: Dated Itanagar, the 6th October, 2006.
Copy to :-
1. The Secretary to Governor, Arunachal Pradesh, Itanagar.
2. The PPS to Hon'ble Chief Minister, Arunachal Pradesh, Itanagar.
3. PS to Speaker/Deputy Speaker, Arunachal Pradesh, Naharlagun.
4. PS to all Minister, Arunachal Pradesh, Itanagar.
5. P.S. to Chief Secretary, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh, Itanagar.
6. All Commissioner/ Secretaries, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh.
7. All Head of Departments, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh.
8. The Secretary (Gazetteer), Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh, Itanagar.
9. All Deputy Commissioners/Additional Commissioners, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh.
10. The under Secretary (SA), Govt of A.P
with reference to his letter No. ESTT(A)55/88/2084
11. The Director (IPR), Govt. of Arunachal
Pradesh, Naharlagun for publication of the
advertisement in the next issue of Arunachal News Letter.
12. The Station Director (AIR), Itanagar/Pasighat/Tezu/Tawang
with a request to arrange
broadcasting at a suitable time.
13. The Employment Officers of all District, Arunachal Pradesh.
14. The Resident Commissioner/Deputy
Resident Commissioner, New Delhi, Shillong, Guwahati,
Kolkata & Tezpur.
15. The Manager, The Arunachal Times, Itanagar with a request to publish the advertisement of
in one issue of their paper. There should be Ashoka Emblem on the Top corner
of the advertisement. The bill with a copy of the advertisement published may be sent
the undersigned for payment.
16. The Manager, The Dawn Lit Post, Itanagar
with a request to publish the advertisement
of 8-sized font in one issue of their paper. There should be Ashoka Emblem on the Top
corner of the advertisement. The bill with a copy of the advertisement published may be sent
to the undersigned for payment.
17. Notice Board.
18. Office copy.